Tuesday, March 14, 2006

spaghetti for dinner

7:12 pm: E is chewing on my right hand... I'm typing with my left. D is cooking spaghetti.
9:26 pm: E is asleep, nice and clean and warm. I've washed the bottles for tomorrow and got some laundry going. If I don't go to bed now, I won't get enough sleep, but I really wanted to get this blog started. I haven't been writing in my journal much these days, because there's too much to do. But I will regret that one day! I'm hoping that if I keep this blog up, that it will do double-duty as a journal and communication tool - since I never get around to all the emails, phone calls, and letters that I would like to do.

So this can be interactive, y'all! Post a comment on anything you see here.

I'm going to eat another "tofutti cutie" and try to go to sleep. More of substance to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home