Monday, January 22, 2007

and it's monday again

I've been spending the last 40 minutes reconciling my checkbook - one of those chores that's much less tedious if you do it often! But I'm so happy that I can see my bank balance online instead of having to keep track of all those paper bank statements. Emma's still sleeping. We both seem to be starting to get a cold. She's stuffy and I'm drippy. It's cold and raining outside.

We had a good weekend. Left home at 9:20 am Saturday for MC's birthday party. E stole her cousin's thunder with the birthday cake, because MC was too full from her hot dog lunch to eat any cake. She went off to play instead. However she blew out the 2 candles all by herself and that was exciting. And we all watched Emma. The picture I posted last night (see below) captures her glee at discovering the cake. I'm not sure she knew what it was as she watched it being cut and handed to her, but when both hands touched cake she looked up and squealed with delight. Then she got serious, and I got it on video. When I get time I'll figure out how to get that video on here for you.

After the party we drove East and visited with my cousins and their new baby girl. E didn't really pay any attention to the baby, but she checked out all her toys and the dog with great interest.

Someone's waking - more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home