Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Children's Museum

Hi, I (David) am posting while Sarah is out of the country. Probably won't be as entertaining as Sarah's posts, so just think of it as filler while you wait for her return.

Anyway, some pics from the Children's Museum in Greensboro (where I was doing some painting Saturday). I didn't realize it, but they have a nose section of a dc-9/md-80 in there.


A lot of the instruments have been stripped out of it but you can still sit in it and bang the control columns around.

The co-pilot tells me I have to get back in my seat or I'll be physically restrained:

An escape slide out the galley door:

Hmm, based on the wing and engine the museum added, maybe this is supposed to be a dc-8.

Over on the left you can see a conveyor belt for running your baggage through security. Kids can play at "Profiling", "Please remove your shoes, sir" and "Cavity Search".

1 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger sarah said...

Thank you David for not posting a picture of me coming out of the slide. E wanted me to go with her, but it was not easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home