Thursday, July 31, 2008

braids



My first try braiding her hair, while she ate a pop-tart. It was cute for a little while. One of the braids came out during the tooth-brushing-wrestling-match and she wouldn't stand still long enough for me to put it back.

Sorry it's a large file. Usually I reduce the photo file size to make them load quicker, but this morning I'm working from my work laptop and I don't have Acrobat on this machine (the software for editing photos). David installed wireless Internet in our house after he bought a laptop, and now we both spend a lot more time on the couch instead of at our desks.

Today I'm supposed to go read a story for everyone at E's preschool, but I woke up with a drippy nose and now I'm not sure they'll want me to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home