Friday, October 30, 2009

my kind of evening

When we went to the grocery store tonight, around 6:30, E was commenting that lights were on in restaurants, stores, and "car stations" and that "people are going places" (or something like that). That made me remember, "Oh yeah, it's Friday night. People go out on Friday nights." But I can't tell you how happy I am to be here at home, in my pajamas, listening to "Riverwalk Jazz" on WFDD, drinking a hot beverage and celebrating the oncoming weekend by myself. E is still awake but in bed and it won't be long til she's sawing logs.

I'm feeling better but this illness has really had me up and down. Today it was a sinus headache that mysteriously subsided around 4 pm. E is recovered except for the usual lingering drainage. She makes some horrible noises that seem absurd coming from such a petite little face!

Here's a recent E quote for you:

Reluctantly getting ready for bed after playing princess, she protests, "But I'm still in true love!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home