Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dad's Mothers Day gift

David's Mothers Day gift to me was to make the Baby Dedication Service into a very special occasion. I hadn't been planning to make a big deal of it. It was surprising to me that he would participate in the first place since he doesn't go to church (and the service involved standing in front of the congregation), and then it was his idea to invite our parents. We took some pictures that morning in front of our house. I wish I were a better photographer, but here are a couple of the ones of David with Emma.


Capturing this on film was also a gift! Emma was fairly subdued and he was trying to get her to smile. She watches her dad all the time, and his faces make her light up. I now have to shut David out of the room when I feed Emma, because watching him is more interesting than eating!

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I'm so happy that you captured these moments on film and these thoughts in cyber-space!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home