Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I love my husband

David had an idea for moving my computer off the floor and he got around to putting it back together before I did - so you can thank him for getting me back to my early morning blogging! Of course, two of my dedicated readers are now off galavanting westward in their RV, without Internet access for a month, but I'll carry on for the rest of you. My in-laws take their cats with them in the RV - isn't that cool?

It's almost 6 am and I need to stop now and get these dishes done or else I'll be in a really pissy mood when I come home tonight and see them again. I've also got to put the clothes in the dryer so that I'll have something to wear to work today.

Here's a link to the CCL blog (where I work), if you want more serious reading....
http://leadthis.org/ Several of us contribute to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home