Monday, December 11, 2006

how they change

I think this picture is from about a year ago.



She has the same expression, but her hair, eyes, and skin have all lightened a lot since then.

Today is Monday. Last Monday before vacation. I have way too much to do at work. I have a lot to do at home. But I always scrape by. This was a good weekend. David and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary and E spent her first night without me at Grandma and Grandpa's. It sounds like she didn't even notice I wasn't there.

I'm eating chocolate-covered peanuts for breakfast. You tell yourself you deserve these things. Small comforts. Then someone you know gets a sudden and severe allergic reaction, and chocolate-nut combinations suddenly take on the dangerous thrill of extreme sports. I'm living on the edge, here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home