Tuesday, May 22, 2007

why no write

Hi everybody. Sorry I've not been posting very much. I've been using almost every spare minute to work on a creative writing project - something I'm submitting to a contest! The deadline is June 1st. I'll tell you what it is after I'm done.

The 3 of us are going on vacation June 1st (soon as I mail my entry), for one week. We're driving up to the Washington DC area to do some sightseeing and visiting friends. So blog posts will be irregular for a while -- I hope to get back to my usual daily schedule by mid-June. I miss it. Thanks for your patience!

Sarah

p.s. latest Emma news: At the babysitter's she said goodbye to Victor, "bye-bye Victie!" She pointed at a picture of my dad and said "ball" (because he played ball with her all week when we stayed with them at the end of April). And she is starting to do more pretend play - feeding me with an empty spoon or cup, giving a doll a drink. She says "thank you" when you give her something (sometimes) but more often it means, "Here, take this."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home