Monday, July 09, 2007

photo hounds

On our vacation we went to the National aquarium with our friends "R" and "L" who are both, like David, avid photographers. The first exhibit was of tree frogs.

All 3 of them crowd around with long lenses, zooming in on colorful frogs. It was like this for, I don't know, 30 minutes? We tried getting E to look at the frogs but she wasn't into it.

I think the humans are more interesting than the frogs. But I feel peer pressure. Below are my attempts to copy them.

a bullfrog floating

two blurry blue frogs

finally got one in focus
I eventually decided there was no point my trying to keep up. I think this was the last picture I took of an animal. I thought I had scores of pictures from the aquarium, but realize now I don't. I guess I spent all my time trying to entertain, placate, or corral the toddler. I remember being exhausted at the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home