Saturday, September 01, 2007

new playground

We probably had the last old-style metal playground equipment in the state, and they replaced it this summer. I kind of miss it. Sure, plastic is safer, but the burning metal slide never did any permanent damage to me, so it should be okay for other kids, right? :) The main disappointment is that they've done away with merry-go-rounds completely. I haven't seen anything like them anywhere. We had one. I should've nicked it! Couldn't make those lawsuit-proof so I wonder if they've shipped them off to some developing country somewhere. Sorry, my cynicism is showing. Anyway, E is delighted with the playground, regardless. She loved it before and she loves it now. Here are some pictures from August 12th.








I love this look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home