Tuesday, December 18, 2007

hairdo drama

E's bangs are getting long and her hair is a cute curly mop, so instead of cutting it off I'd love for her to wear barrettes and things. I've been experimenting to see what she will tolerate. The little butterfly clips on top seem to last the longest - i.e., a few minutes. Below, she is crying because whenever I say I want to take a picture she wants to "see" before I even take it.


In this picture I told her to try not to cry. She raised her eyebrows real high, like she was trying hard.

This one just makes me laugh. It should be on one of those greeting cards with a funny caption.


The flash is too bright on this one but she wouldn't go far enough away - she wanted to see the pictures. I reversed the little screen and held her against my leg so she could see what I was seeing.




2 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Love those pictures - I love them all! Awesome.

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I understand the hairdo drama. That's why I eventually gave in and went with the bangs. We have lots of barrettes and clips, but mostly they're used for pretend play - standing in as representations of other objects. I've put a few in her doll's hair. They last a little longer there. Oh well. Great pictures of E, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home