Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tutu cutie

Look at our little ballerina cowgirl.


Reading the business journal...

Tonight this well-rounded youngster was enthralled by tearing open a box of garbage bags. She pulled almost all of them out (though they stayed folded), threw them around, lay on them, draped them over her lap, bunched them up. I was watching, don't worry. I was on the phone and she came up to me yelling excitedly, "Ice cream, two ice cream!!" She was holding a bunched up white plastic garbage bag in each hand and she thought they looked like ice cream cones. Yes, she can count up to two! After that she knows what the numbers are but not how to apply them.
Every night when we come home she laments that the neighbor's Christmas lights are gone. I have told her that we put away our tree because Christmas is over. "Christmas house, over," she'll sigh.
David is working out of town for the week. I've started giving the cats their drugs in the morning instead of at night when I'm so exhausted. They get anti-depressants and something to reduce crystals in their urine, all of which help them use the litterbox like they're supposed to. I hope I sleep better tonight. Last night my clock radio alarm (which I never use) mysteriously went off at midnight. I thought it was the smoke alarm. It's extremely loud. I had to turn the light on and look for the switch and try to read the small print on there, to figure out how to turn it off. I don't think E can reach the clock radio, so it's a bit puzzling.
Thanks Victor and Marie for the tutu! The sitter said she danced in it all morning today.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can blame me for the clock radio. I turned it on Monday afternoon while I was folding clothes. I couldn't really read the settings,so I just moved the switch till it stopped making noises.

Sorry,
david

 

Post a Comment

<< Home