Wednesday, May 28, 2008

blog tag

I been Tagged! You've heard of freeze tag, you've heard of tv tag, and now that you're an adult you've heard of phone tag. If you're not familiar with this new version, let me introduce you to blog tag. I don't think I know 7 other people with a blog, so I hope they don't kick me out of the game.

"7 weird things about myself"

added 5/28/08:
1. I am one of the 1 in 4 people who never had wisdom teeth.
2. I never developed frontal sinuses (ones in your forehead), which apparently usually develop around age 12.
3. When I was little I wanted to be a comedian, but I didn't think women could be as funny as men. There were so few on tv and most of them made themselves look dumb in order to be funny. Lucille Ball and Goldie Hawn are the only ones I remember other than Carol Burnett, who was the only exception to the dumb rule. Still, I thought Tim Conway was much funnier than her. (This was the first - only? - time I felt my dreams to be limited by my sex.)
4. My birthday is a holiday in the UK.
5. I had my first child 5 days after my 40th birthday.
6. Two books that had profound impact on me: Pippi Longstocking and Harriet the Spy
7. I haven't shaved my legs in well over a decade and I feel good about that.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Lynn said...

Pippi Longstocking was my favorite childhood book!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Who knew that you didn't get wisdom teeth -- you lucky thing. ;) My were removed and it was so much fun....arg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home