Sunday, April 27, 2008

tedium

I try to take care of one simple to-do on the list, renew my anti-virus subscription. But it aborts partway through because I don't have enough free disk space. I have deleted all the programs that I don't use, or tried to. I guess I have too many photos and movies on here. I started trying to archive them all to cd, but it is SO tedious! (to try to do it in an organized fashion) And it won't let me move things into folders or delete them off the cd. I bought a dvd burner so I could put loads and loads of photos on a disk, but I don't have enough free disk space to install it either! I've been sitting here for an hour with nothing to show for it, which I could have used in a much better way tonight. Bleahhh.

Plumber comes tomorrow to start replacing the water main. Surgery in 2 days. E has been sick. I had a migraine on Friday and a cold all week before that. When it rains it pours. Only a few of you are probably at all interested to read this kind of update, but oh well, I feel less lonely when I type to you all!

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Helen said...

I know how you feel. It helps to know someone is reading what you write and knows a little about what's been going on in your life lately.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Love you. I'm interested to read it for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home