Monday, April 07, 2008

misc.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. This was a productive weekend. I went back to yoga after 2 years and it was quite a workout. With LOTS of help (thank you all!) our hallway got painted yesterday. It looks great - it looks CLEAN. Funny that E had a new game just the same day: scratch the hall wall with her fingernails to pretend to be getting ice out of a fridge-door ice dispenser. Yes, the paint was dry, but it bothered me - for the sound of fingernail scraping if nothing else.

My own words I now hear coming back at me:

"hold still"
"just ONE bite"
"be right back"
"hmm?"
"... for a FEW minutes"
"drink!" (holding sippy cup to my mouth and other hand to back of my head)
"No, (you've) watched tv all MORNING" (I use as reason for no more tv. She used as reason for not watching a new and different video that she assumed she wouldn't like.)

Next post (if I remember): thoughts on "independence"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home