Tuesday, April 01, 2008

going to see boys

E starts pre-school (group daycare) today! They called yesterday and said they have a space on Tuesdays and Thursdays like I wanted, starting immediately, so here we go. I drove E by the building on the way home last night and she cried because she couldn't go in (she was crying about everything last night). We visited before, all 3 of us, but it was in January or December, so I don't know how much she remembers. One of the things the teacher told us at that visit though was that she would be glad to have a little girl in the 2 year old class because all she had was boys. And last night when E and I were talking about going there today, E said "Mine going to see boys."

I know she's ready for this, but I'm nervous, because it's a big change for her. I wish I could stay with her all day but I don't want to set that precedent. When I told her I would go to work while she stayed there and played, she whined, of course. I hope she'll eat her fruit at lunch and drink enough water. Wish I could be a fly on the wall!

My surgery is April 30th, so hopefully E will be comfortable with this new routine by the time I disrupt it! :) She will still go to Miss Erma's house on Mondays and Wednesdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home