Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My a princess!!!

E at the children's museum, dressed as "a princess!!!" (which must always be stated declaratively [or shouted], while making sweeping, grand gestures), making "moo-sik" with a "tar".

At a neighborhood children's party recently, E tried to win friends and influence people by entering a room, thrusting her arm up in the air and shouting at the top of her voice, "My a prince-ess!!" over and over. A few other little kids stared and then went on playing. The adults didn't notice anything because all the kids were shouting and screaming.

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Boback said...

That is just a fantastic picture of E. She looks so hip and trendy, especially with that hand gesture.

Also I am glad all is well with you Sarah. Nikki and I read your blog all the time, and I asked David about you when I have time to go on MSN.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home