Monday, August 25, 2008

new members of the family

I'm so excited! E has started to name her dolls and animals. A few days ago she was trying out names, changing them every time you asked. But now it's clear that she has attached certain names to certain dolls. I only know two of them so far: Dorothy and Wally. David said she named her black and white cat Emily. The other day she said something to me about "Emily" doing something, and I said "Who's Emily?" She said it was someone on Wizard of Eyes and I realized it was Auntie Em. Someone refers to her as Emily once I think.

More Wizard of Oz (Eyes) influences:

She said, out of the blue, "You cut me to the quick!" Surprised, I asked "Who says that?" She said "the old man on Wizard of Eyes" and then I remembered the wizard saying it.

Cutest thing is when we open the door to go out in the morning, she opens it slowly as she peers out and says, "It's Munchkin-land!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home