Wednesday, August 13, 2008

teach her the serenity prayer, please

Miss Cranky-Pants had fits about the following, while we were driving to the sitter's house this morning:

a) what I was wearing
b) the direction in which I was driving
c) progress and technology

E: "What's that ladder, Mommy?"

me: "I think it's a cell phone tower. It picks up signals in the air." (blah blah blah)

E: (suddenly angry and crying) "I want to see something different in the sky!!!"

Now, children, work yourself into a lather, rinse with tears, and repeat - even louder.

1 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Marie said...

yes yes yes.

Victor had a fit today b/c he couldn't dump out the contents of the recycle bin we had just filled. He nearly threw up he was in such a fit -- from zero to 60 -- in a moment. Took me by surprise. May the force be with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home