Monday, September 15, 2008

our weekend

This weekend when I told E that there would be a pool at Victor's birthday party Saturday, and she saw that her bathing suit has a little skirt on it, she said she could be a water fairy princess. Here's a little clip by an inept videographer of the water fairy princess on the slip-and-slide. (I was missing all the good shots all afternoon - on this one the memory card was suddenly full.)

It was a very fun party and Marie followed the K.I.S.S. principle very well I think. There were 4 boys and E as the only girl. Enough adults and a fenced yard, very important. I'll write more about it and share more photos.

Yesterday, Sunday, was a quiet day where we boycotted the 94-degree weather. We only left the house to let the neighbor borrow the lawnmower. E watched "Cinderella" again and we played house, and sleeping, and baby dolls, and I don't remember what all, but it was all very low-key. She took a two hour nap! Oh, and we played Wizard of Eyes a lot. She was Dorothy. I was Mommy Tin Man. She explained things to Mommy Tin Man, like "This is a crib. It's too big for the living room." I think the highlight of her day was eating her "waweepop" (lollipop/sucker) that was in the bag of party favors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home