Monday, February 23, 2009

miss fancy pants




These were taken Jan 9th.

Today is the first day of what will probably be a horrendous week (the layoffs). But I had such a wonderful gift to start it off: a pure, uninterrupted, blissful night's sleep of about 8 hours. E didn't cry out, Kaylee stayed still, and David's away so there were no noises or lights. I was surprised by the alarm. You all may not realize how unusual and precious this is!! :)

You may have figured out that I was interrupted in yesterday's post. I asked her what she wanted to say to everybody and tried to slip a translation in there. Another thing I was going to say is that E is in the making-up-words stage. Yesterday she came to the door of the room I was in and said, "You say, 'What happened?'" I said, "What happened?" And she said, "It's 'leh-sing-us'!". She added, "That means I think we have Cinderella." Luckily, I've always liked theatre of the absurd, which is what it feels like around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home