Friday, April 10, 2009

PMS

I keep sighing. Every time I change activities or tasks, I feel despondent for a moment as I figure out which of a million things I should do next. So, several times a day I'm reminded that I "could" do more or that I'm "not choosing" to do more, or that I "can't" do more, and a) that's depressing in itself, b) it's unrealistic to expect I could do (much) more, and so, c) I get annoyed with myself for being so hard on myself!

I have some paying part-time contract work that I'm excited about, and a promise of more in May from someone else. I heard through the grapevine that one of the organizations I applied to is interested in talking to me more. So things aren't too bad, really, but there's just too much on my mind.

And I miss seeing my friends at work. Figuring out how and when to get together is another activity on my to-do list, and of course it's worth the effort, it just takes time and memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home