Thursday, January 28, 2010

finally, a picture

Today was "Dress-Up Day" for "D week" at preschool, and kids could bring their own costumes as long as they could be worn outside and wouldn't either prevent the kids from going to the bathroom on their own or "turn them into" a rowdy character. E wore her only long sleeved dress up dress which ended up looking kind of plain next to some of the costumes the teachers had provided for children who didn't bring their own. So E changed into at least 2 other fancy dresses before I left after dropping her off. These pictures were taken tonight after dinner. She got a Tootsie Pop for eating all of her corn.
E has a scratch on her cheek from falling out of bed Monday night. She hit her face on the frame. I've adjusted the mattress so that won't happen again, hopefully.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger Helen said...

Well, don't know why, but the first thing I thought when I saw E in the dress was "That's a picture of me!" Maybe I do look like my sister afterall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home