Monday, January 18, 2010

nothing much to say today

Still aiming for daily blog posts. Today was a beautiful day and I did get to run around a bit, playing tag in the park with E and other kids. We had a pizza picnic with Marie and Victor. E slept til 9 this morning! That was a treat. Tomorrow I have a workshop to go to that starts at 7:30 so that's going to be a challenge. The daycare opens at 7:30 so I'll have to be a little late for the workshop.

Best part of my evening tonight was eating a baked sweet potato, hot out of the oven.

We rented a new Barbie movie this afternoon, Barbie as the Island Princess. When the princess, who had been shipwrecked as a young child on a deserted island, was reunited with her mother I actually cried. Can't believe I cried at a Barbie movie! I've been moody all day anyway.

Aunt Lynn's visit was good - we just stayed home and talked and relaxed.

This week, along with my ordinary work, I'm going to be soliciting friends and acquaintances for boxes and volunteer labor this weekend - to load trucks bound for Haiti (via Miami) with red beans, rice, and large containers of drinking water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home