Tuesday, January 05, 2010

ugh

Tonight I feel like crawling in a hole. Work wasn't bad today, and the second shift (home) wasn't too bad, but I've been fighting a headache. At lunchtime I visited a friend who has a new baby (Jeni) and that was nice. Made plans for the weekend: Friday night a postponed Christmas party at the preschool, Saturday making a meal for a person who's had surgery, dropping that off before heading to see a movie with my niece and her mommy (Princess and the Frog), and then keeping the crib room at church on Sunday morning - which is when I'll get to read a book as we have no babies now except when there's visitors.

E said they did a bingo dance at school today. They played bingo and then after everyone's cards were full, they did the dance, which she demonstrated as mostly waving your arms over your head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home