Wednesday, March 31, 2010

wound up

I've just been typing an email with a long list of suggestions for how a friend of mine can get rent money by TOMORROW so that he won't be evicted. He doesn't have family here, few dependable friends right now, and no rich friends. I've told him about all the emergency assistance charities I know of, don't know what else to do. He waited this long to ask because he thought he was getting help from someone else but it didn't arrive yet and he's very worried. He doesn't want a handout, just a loan.

Takes my mind off E's surgery, which is probably a good thing, but I'm still wound up. I've got to figure out a way to earn more money someday because I hate it when I can't help!

E seems excited about tomorrow. We enjoyed buying all kinds of cold treats to eat and picking out a new movie for her to watch in the surgical center before we get to come home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home