Saturday, May 15, 2010

dance recital May 2010

This video is their dance number, E's Creative Movement class. She's younger than most of the class, I think. It's for 4-5 year olds. I was so proud of E -- as were all the parents who have witnessed her ambivalent participation over the last year. One said he has noticed a difference in her since her surgery. Makes sense, because she's sleeping so much better. I was worried how she'd do not only because of history but also because she woke up extra early today and was acting tired all day - nonstop thumb sucking.

After the show she played outside with 2 girls we know from the class, and then I took her to Steak & Shake to celebrate her success (had to be a place with milkshakes). In-between we had to have loveys taken away during the car ride, because she wouldn't put down a big stick when I told her to do it. I know that doesn't sound like much of a punishment, but it's a big deal to her - especially if I put them in the trunk!

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is the video?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home