Monday, September 20, 2010

good day

I was proud of E tonight. At the preschool board meeting (parents are on the board), she shared her dinner with a friend, and she played independently and she loved on her teacher and one of my other friends even more than she did on me. She even hugged a parent she had never met before! She drew a picture that started out being of me (so she said), all decorated and standing on flower petals on my wedding day. Then she took it back and worked on it some more, and gave it to my friend Jeni. She told me later it was a picture of Jeni holding her baby on her wedding day. I approved 100% - I love that she loves other people and that she didn't cling to me during the meeting. She seemed to need my attention hardly at all.

And tonight she didn't have any fits either - even braved the sandy band-aid removal.

I think David's coming home tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home