Sunday, December 31, 2006

vacation day 4 - canoeing

These are just the beginning of the pictures. More in another post.

The day begins - she discovers Sesame Street.

On land, pre-launch.

Emma is sleepy. I held the camera out in front of us to capture her yawn.

playing in the canoe on land


Daddy paddled the first leg up the river.

Sleepy girl in my lap. The life jacket was too fat for her to get her thumb in her mouth, so she was pretty upset. I had to nurse her on my lap in the canoe as David paddled along. Not as hard to do as I would have thought!


It put her to sleep.

sleeping, gliding... The grass you see in the water is under the water - it's that clear.

My new computer wallpaper, this one. The upside down heart is a decoration left from our wedding 5 years ago. It's painted so that you see it right side up when you look through the car windshield.
We went about 2 miles up the Silver River, David paddling mostly solo. Then we switched positions and I paddled mostly solo downriver. It was a beautiful day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home