Sunday, May 27, 2007

not much

Emma has been "visiting" people a lot lately, as I try to finish my creative project over this long weekend. Luckily enough of my friends like her that they don't mind helping out with some babysitting.

The other day she said "toothbrush" - no kidding. Her language skills are developing fast. My friend Susan reminded me to record some of her talking. I love that sweet persistent voice! E says a similar "sentence" over and over in quite a few different situations. I have no clue what it means, but it sounds pretty much the same each time so it must mean something. It's something like "begeseggen zie bosch". Sounds German doesn't it? Maybe she was German in a previous life.

My writing project is going well. Now that I'm down to the stage of purely implementing my to-do list of scenes and edits, I feel like procrastinating. This always happens when a goal starts to really look feasible -- I lose my motivation. But don't worry, I'll pull it off. Back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home