Saturday, July 14, 2007

the done list

So far into my 3 day weekend I have accomplished the following:

Made a list of Proteins and Fruits/Vegetables that E will eat
Made a grocery list
Changed sheets
Vacuumed
Caught up with dishes - twice
Folded laundry
Did some work for my job
Sorted through some digital photos
Vacuumed cat hair off all the furniture
Cleaned up a hairball
Emailed a friend
Cleaned last night's supper off the floor
Mailed back a Netflix ("Life of Mammals" by David Attenborough)
Watched 2 episodes of "Lost" on dvd with my husband
Talked to my husband!
Paid bills
Sent a birthday card - on time!
Read some mail
Played with my daughter
Had my eyes examined
Browsed a bookstore
Made a blog posting
Cooked a squash for E (she tried it, at least)
Emptied trash and the diaper pail

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger Marie said...

DANG!!! You are getting things DONE!! WOW!

Rocking the productivity in a hard way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home