Monday, September 10, 2007

hats and new clothes

We're encouraging E's fondness for hats. It's a trait shared by one of her namesakes, David's grandmother, whom E favors. And it's just really cute.

This was the hat I wore on my trek in Nepal. (What she's carrying is a fuzzy squirrel cat toy.)

I had her try on a beautiful new dress from my friend Sue, and she played for a while. Here she is reaching for the car keys. Flash forward to prom night...!

The dress comes with a little headband. Humpty Dumpty here ("dummy") is one of her good friends, a baby gift made by my friend Edna's mother. He's being slowly eviscerated, due to the fuzz habit. Oh what a loyal friend he is.

This hat was knitted by my friend Carole and E picked it out to wear while eating green beans with yogurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home