Tuesday, January 22, 2008

multi-tasking

Of course the first instance of this was much better, but she did humor me with a repeat performance once I got the camera. We had been dancing this evening and I said I had to stop and cook dinner. She whined furiously so I said, "I'll keep dancing while I'm cooking." When I turned around again I saw her dancing while holding her frying pan close to her chest. In this go round you can't really tell she's dancing, but it was a slow song!

Still waiting for my pathology report - hopefully tomorrow. I feel even more happy and relieved about my situation after reading the "whymommy" blog that Marie's Blog linked to. Another young mom with toddlers, somewhere in the world, today had a double mastectomy because she has the most aggressive form of breast cancer there is. Puts things in perspective!

1 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the same song she was singing at our house -- I have no idea what it is, but she seemed happy singing it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home