Tuesday, February 05, 2008

frustration

For all of you looking for an update, there isn't much of one from my appointment yesterday. I didn't learn enough to make a decision. I'm going to talk to other people, so my decision date depends on when I can get appointments. Don't worry, I'm not dragging my feet. But I need time to read and learn about this stuff since no one is exactly taking my hand and telling me the right answers. So, I'm not calling you with updates as much. I'm devoting my free time this week to researching and will give you an update at the end of the week. This doesn't mean I want you not to "bother" me, just that you won't get a lot of detail when we do talk! I'd rather talk about how I'm feeling than repeating all the facts I know.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Marie said...

I am waiting with a covered dish and a pile of hugs and love whenever you need it.

The library staff wants to help too because they all love you too. We can surround you with books, food and love -- :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home