Thursday, May 29, 2008

not the best dream

I dreamed this morning that E got hurt. One of her legs had a gash in it from ankle to hip, that went down to the bone. There was no blood, just open flesh. She had dragged herself up some steps to get to me and David. We were not at home, not sure where we were but other people were around. E was very brave. David and I discussed whether we should try to get help then and there, or take her to the Urgent Care. We took her somewhere, which turned out to be a vet's office or a pet store, and E turned into a tiny mouse making it very hard to treat her little leg. Someone brought her some food in a tablespoon, but it was mixed with cat poop and straw which I flicked out onto the floor: we were in a very very big, dirty cage.

Thank God for the alarm this morning!

...by the way I edited the 7 things tag post this morning, scroll down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home