Wednesday, June 18, 2008

current activities

E likes to say "Where are we going? What are we doing?". One time she said, "Talk to me! What are we doing?" I thought that sounded like a preschool teacher's refrain. She's also picked up calling people "guys" and "you guys" - "Where are we going, you guys?".

Yesterday a teacher was leaving at the same time we were and E said "That teacher going to work." She doesn't realize that preschool is work for some people!

E notices whenever anyone is wearing something the least bit flow-y or fancy - "that person wearing a ballerina dress!" (Until recently she would always call a woman "person" and a man "man".) We watched ballet videos on you tube last night and I taught her the word pirouette.

I'm short on blogging time this week, but I do have Race for the Cure, Fathers Day and earlier pictures to post at some point. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home