Sunday, September 28, 2008

good weekend

but not enough sleep.

E is into building block towers now. They're Cinderella castles. She carries her happy meal Oz dolls around in an easter basket and shows them things, asks them to help her build with blocks. She introduces herself to them over and over, as Princess Cinderelly. She likes to welcome them to her home. Today I played Giant Robot and was introduced to everyone, and she taught me how to talk nicely. The deep voice I was affecting was apparently not nice. E also likes to help me cook. Tonight we made mini cheese pizzas but she didn't each much of them. Last night I told her she invented a recipe: she had plain yogurt combined with pureed carrots and dried fruit, added her pieces of hot dog, said it was dee-licious. I turned down her offer to share.

I went to the Obama-Biden rally yesterday and felt excited to be part of something huge. I just wish I had someone with me to enjoy it with. Standing in a line or a crowd for 4 hours can be lonely! But I did get a good close spot.

David got a ride in a museum airplane today (a DC-3 that usually lives in a museum), up to an air show in Virginia and back.

I'll post photos again one day, I promise.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Marie said...

Note to self - at next rally meet for breakfast as a group (I missed hanging out with you!)

Maybe bringing kids would be good to keep us on the fringes - while kid-free people can wiggle up close. :)

I love how she's playing these days. So creative!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home