Tuesday, February 24, 2009

opportunities

Well, I did get "downsized" yesterday after all. I'm okay. Exhausted, overloaded with information and emotion, but feeling very optimistic (at 8:59 pm on 2/24/09 anyway). I have been trying to think of what to write here and not coming up with much, but I'll keep you posted. I have a coach from the outplacement service, and he is a good listener and very knowledgeable. I believe he will help me a lot, and the service stays with you til you get a job, no matter how long that takes. My severance package pays me and pays health insurance for me for 5 months. After that, the new economic stimulus bill might be ready to kick in and help me with health insurance.

E is doing well, enjoying her new Barbie ballet movies and looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa visiting tomorrow. David is working at the beach, back tomorrow night for a short while and then off on his annual father-son cross-country train trip.

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger kimgwest said...

Hang in there Sarah. I'm thinking of you and praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home