Sunday, May 24, 2009

tattoo nose

(sorry it's out of focus)


E wanted a tattoo and I had the idea to put it on her face, and I asked which cheek, but she said she wanted it on her nose. When she saw herself in the mirror she said, "I look like a Care Bear!"

She called David to tell him about it (he left for 2 weeks of scenic painting today), and when she hung up she told me, "Take a picture of me with my tattoo blowing bubbles, because that's what Daddy said you have to do!"

She went to bed easily tonight, told me she was feeding her baby some water in a baby bottle and singing Rockabye Baby to her. I'm so tired, I wish someone would sing to me and clean up after me! I have a ton of work to do but I'm going to take off Memorial Day like a good citizen, pray I catch up later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home