Sunday, July 26, 2009

monkey wrenches

My computer's having fits again, so I wasn't able to upload some pictures as planned.

E is covered in itchy red blotchy welts, apparently a reaction to an antibiotic she just finished taking. I've lost count of how many oatmeal baths she's had today - it's the only thing that helped the itch. She's also on Benadryl. Her best distraction is a syrupy video called "Barbie as Rapunzel".

Though it's not contagious of course, I suppose it's the right thing to do to keep her home from preschool. It might freak the other parents out. And she can't take oatmeal baths there. David will stay home with her this time. We'll take her to the doctor just to make sure there's nothing else wrong. This evening she's also been saying her legs hurt, and walking like an old woman (like me!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home