Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cleaning up

Cleaning out a photo file on my computer (which I can use again, for now), found the last 2 pictures I meant to put up from E's dance recital in May. The dancers got flowers afterward. E was delighted.



She's all recovered from the antibiotic allergic reaction. She's now considered allergic to penicillin and all its relations. She's going to her preschool full time since the end of July, no longer dividing the time with her home-based sitter who lives near my old job. By Thursday she's tired of going to preschool but once she gets there it's all right. She's learning a LOT.

I bought a Macbook this past (tax-free) weekend and will slowly be transferring to that and replacing my hand-me-down pc. I probably should have saved the money but I felt I deserved something to show for all that contract work I made myself crazy with this summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home