Saturday, January 30, 2010

snow

I think we got about 7 inches of it, then it started sleeting. E and I went out for about an hour this morning. She said, "It's hard to walk when you're all bundled up!" Basically she scooped and scraped and tramped in snow and I followed her around. It was too fluffy for building anything. I didn't take any pictures.

We came in and ate cheesy eggs and applesauce, then made brownies. I took a nap while she and Daddy watched a Peter Pan movie on his computer, then he took a nap and I've been coloring on glitter paper with E and fixing her purple blanket's 2 new holes. She was ambivalent about going back out in the snow so we're just being lazy indoors. She's cutting yarn into little pieces right now. She asked me a moment ago, "When will it be time to go to bed?"

She has a new favorite blankie since Christmas, a light blue fleece one. She has figured out how to get fuzz from it and is walking around with some of it in her nose. She now carries around 2 blankets and the cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home