Wednesday, July 14, 2010

excitement

E has been SO excited this week about going to Grandma and Grandpa's Raleigh house for three nights all by herself. It's just precious to watch her. Tonight we were wrapping David's birthday present to give to him early, before she leaves, and we had to pretend that we were the Scooby Doo gang (as always) and Emma was going to go without the others to spend 3 nights with her grandparents. "I'm sorry, Freddy. I'm sorry, Daphne, but it's my last night before I go to my grandma and grandpa's Raleigh house. I hope I miss you!" We said we did't know what we'd do without her if any mysteries came up. She promised to call.

Ack. I should have been asleep hours ago. But I'm very much looking forward to sleeping late on Saturday and Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home