Monday, July 05, 2010

I know, I know

I've got a few photos piled up to post here - sorry I've been so lame about this blog lately. Today is a holiday and I'm sick of Scooby Doo so I'm going to try to do some catching up. E has her hair in 4 ponytails the way she likes it (one on top, one on each side, one in the back) and she's wearing a white dress. She looks (is) precious to me. I got a little bit of a nap in the second viewing of What's New Scooby Doo, disc 1. Now I'm drinking tea and when I finish E and I are planning to vacuum.

Yesterday at a friend's house, E was playing outside with their kids and then when I went to check on her I saw her edging toward a gang of neighbor kids (just a bit older than her I think). She stuck out her tongue at them. I called her over and asked her why she was doing that, because it was rude. She said, "They had bad manners at me!" I asked what they said and she said one thing somebody said was that she was ugly. I wasn't sure whether to believe it but I told her she could ignore it. She flounced off into a big grassy area by herself to ignore them. She was talking to herself and we could hear some of it - I don't remember it but it was funny and we offended her by laughing. She called out, with fresh outrage, that a kid said "bo-botty" at her. I said, "What does that mean?" She said something about going potty over and over again without stopping, and we laughed again. She turned her back on all of us, then suddenly turned, stuck out her tongue again towards the kids, turned her back again, bent over slightly and pointed her little red skirted bottom at all of us and waggled it! My friend said, "Well, that's one way to handle it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home