Tuesday, May 02, 2006

little things I didn't know

* how much effort it is to change a crib sheet!

Advice to new parents: if you have the space, put the crib somewhere that makes it easy to get to from all sides or else where you can pull it out into the room as needed. Don't try to change a sheet in a hurry. Now I see why they invented some sheets you just tie down and don't have to slip over the mattress. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00003XAKP/ref=pd_ts_c_th_1/002-0586411-8048866?v=glance&s=baby&n=542324 ("The Ultimate Crib Sheet")

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I don't know about you - but I have to pull the whole dang mattress out whenever I have to change a silly sheet..really it's a pain. You would think there would be a better way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home