Thursday, September 21, 2006

time and food

Last night David fed and bathed E (tasks which I normally do because I enjoy them) and I was able to capitalize on my rare evening burst of energy. I vacuumed and mopped the kitchen and bathroom! Wow. I had to read a little Harry Potter to settle down afterward, but that's always risky -- sometimes the story is too riveting to let me go to sleep. I stayed up too late.

E is doing well. She is taking after her mother when it comes to eating. The sitter says she will eat as long as you keep spooning it in! She doesn't seem to lose interest. I can tell when she's getting full because she will start slapping the food on the high chair tray, but if you slow down and give her a few breaks, it seems as if she'd keep eating all night. She recognizes cheese now and her face lights up. She never gets tired of toast. She tried ramen noodles this week - that was fun. She figured out how to slurp a noodle into her mouth. And, as we all know, right, anything she can feed herself tastes better than whatever I put on a spoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home