Wednesday, February 28, 2007

haircut

These pictures are from early February, when we decided to trim E's bangs/"fringe" ourselves. Before, I had always asked my hairdresser to do it when I went for my own haircut; but Patty the hairdresser broke her wrist late last year and I haven't gotten around to going in to see anyone else. Barrettes were just not working out for Emma, and I hadn't bought the right kind anyway. David was going to do the cutting but I really wanted to and he let me.


tired baby with hair in her eyes

This was a lot harder than I expected, and the pictures kind of shocked me - how close the scissors were to those blue eyes!

Of course she wanted to see the scissors, but luckily she was too tired to struggle much.

after her bath

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger Marie said...

happy haircut Emma!!!
Can't wait to see you soon! We'll be back on Saturday because of weather. Love the adventures. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home