Thursday, September 20, 2007

"dirty"

This is how I found E when I drove home from work yesterday. David was on the porch, and she was having a grand ol' time. She got up to greet me and said "dirty!"


She loves the feel of dirt and sand and mostly she seemed to be scooping up handfuls and pouring the dirt onto her feet.

Must go see what that noise is.... It was a man mowing grass two houses down. She stared and stared at him, and when he saw her watching, he started dancing! She danced back. Boogied down for 5 seconds right there on the sidewalk. The man and I laughed and laughed.

In other news, we all have a cold; and E can climb over the crib rail. So far she has only balanced on it, not made it to the floor, and we're trying to figure out how to keep that from happening.

2 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give up! Go ahead and teach her how to get down safely.

M.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Marie said...

I keep telling Victor I have to get the snails off his face.
I love that E is dancing with the neighborhood. She is so cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home