Saturday, February 16, 2008

done list

Today was pretty good. Let's see, what did I do?

* took a walk with E to the farther of my two coffee shops, read the paper there, walked around the college campus and let her climb lots of steps
* played in the park with neighbor and her two little girls
* taught E to use scissors
* ran the dishwasher and finished the laundry I started last night
* caught up with 3 people on the phone
* read my email
* moved some papers off the "dining" table
* took some pictures
* cut up some strawberries
* gave E a bath
* let E wash two dishes
* showered and cleaned my teeth (never take this for granted!)
* danced with E on a yoga mat
* played tea party with E for about a minute
* gave the cat Ellie May my lap for a few minutes, skimmed two magazine articles
* picked up all the toys after E went to bed
* watched a video with my husband
* typed this post
* the usual toddler care - diapers, meals, pushing juice, cleaning a runny nose, washing hands, look at this, look at that, yes, that's right, wow, you can do it, no Mommy do it, Mommy stay, Mommy see? did you hear me? what did Mommy say? stop it! (both of us say that last one)

2 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Holy accomplished day! Awesome! Just reading it makes me want to get something done!

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

Geez. Makes me want to take a nap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home